Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 5: Podcasts

Currently, I'm not using Podcasts in my classroom, although I have experimented with GarageBand some. This is something I'm wanting to change because Podcasts give us another method of communication with our students. Mat-Su School District recently changed their web authoring software, and the new software gives us a wider capability for posting information. So I'm hoping that it will allow us to Podcast.

While searching the Internet looking for good helpful resources I located this website "Learning in Hand" (http://learninginhand.com/podcasting/). It offers suggestions and resources for Podcasting and other technologies that can be used for education. This resource is more oriented at helping the teacher than focused at the students.

I-Tunes is also a great resource for Podcasts, and contains Podcasts on almost any subject available.

No comments:

Post a Comment