Monday, May 4, 2009

Final Project

It was an easy decision for my final project. We (Mat-Su School District) just began using a new web publishing program, and it made perfect sense to use this for my final project. I also wanted to include some of the resources we learned about in this class.

The first resource I started to use was a blog. However, at this point I still have received no feedback even though I have tried to encourage student to use it.

Probably the most useful resource I have and will continue to use are Podcasts. I believe that Podcasts are an excellent way to reach students that may have missed classes or just a refresher for students that may have forgotten some information. At this point I only have 2 Podcasts on my website, but I have several more planned.

My website is still a work in progress and will continue to be throughout its existence. Feel free to comment and provide feedback on my site so that I can continue to improve it.

My Web Site

No comments:

Post a Comment